Community Food Initiatives North East (CFINE)
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
Salary: £19,588 - £21,626
Location: CFINE, 2-4 Poynernook Road, Aberdeen AB11 5RW.
Responsible to: CEO
Purpose: This post is a supporting and administrative role, providing support to the Management team; coordination of meetings and events; managing correspondence; recording data; HR admin and operations admin support.
Overview of responsibilities – not exhaustive
- Data management and filing.
- Coordinating meetings, preparing papers, and taking minutes.
- Provide admin support to the Management team and Project Teams
- Support the coordination of CFINE events (i.e., AGM) including booking venues, ordering refreshments and minute-taking.
- Provide admin and support for our fundraising activities and supporters.
- HR admin support, including maintaining policies & procedures
- Develop administrative systems and provide support for our operational services.
- Assist in the administration of the maintenance and operation of vehicles & premises
- Providing support to finance team e.g., income recording and banking.
- Handling confidential matters with discretion.
To apply, please request an application form for this post by emailing email@example.com
Complete and return your application and a letter stating why you are suitable for this post, to Ms Fiona Rae, Interim CEO, 2-4 Poynernook Road, Aberdeen, AB11 5RW or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org – Closing date: 12 Noon, Friday 21st January 2022
Please note, a full job description will be sent upon request for an application form.
Our Vision is of ‘communities where everyone can reach their full potential in life'