*The SAFE Team at CFINE are currently experiencing an extremely high number of referrals and as a result, waiting times can be up to 3 weeks for new enquiries.
If you require urgent financial assistance, please see below for details of additional services available -
- Aberdeen Financial Inclusion Team: 03000 200 292
- Job Centre Plus Freephone: 0800 169 0190
- Scottish Welfare Fund Freephone: 0800 03 04 713
- Citizens Advice Bureau: 01224 569750
You can also access Aberdeen City Councils FREE Benefits Calculator below which will help you find out what benefits you can claim:
You could be missing out on benefits that you are eligible for. Contact CFINE’s SAFE Team for budgeting advice or a free benefit check.
SAFE stands for Support, Advice, Finance and Education. We will work with you to help you navigate the welfare system and ensure you are claiming the benefits you are entitled to, aiming to improve your household income.
The SAFE team offers a person-centred support service and can respond to complex issues and needs that you may have.
What support is available?
- Benefits and Budgeting Advice
- Applying for Crisis Loans and Community Care Grants
- Volunteering opportunities at CFINE
- Support to ensure you have access to technology to manage your benefits
- Guidance and support in filling out forms
This initiative is funded by the Fairer Aberdeen Fund and The Scottish Government.
*The SAFE Team at CFINE are currently experiencing an extremely high number of referrals and as a result, waiting times can be up to 3 weeks for new enquiries. Please see the 'SAFE Services' tab above for more information. Thank you*